Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a Pumpkin branded Android radio. Even without upgrading the speakers it sounds great. I have the factory monsoon system and looked at Crutchfield for guidance at first. They said I needed to cut out the rear support bracket and use a line out converter. Neither of those did I need to do.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That looks really nice. I have also been looking around on Crutchfield, but cutting out the support bracket was not something I wanted to do at all. It's nice to know it wont be necessary. Getting something with Bluetooth in there for my wife is pretty high on my to-do list.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I wanted the Bluetooth as well for music and calls. From what I have seen the support bracket must be cut if you currently have a single din unit. Mine had a double din so I was good to go. The factory double din radio sat on the support bracket as does my android unit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yeah I wanted the Bluetooth as well for music and calls. From what I have seen the support bracket must be cut if you currently have a single din unit. Mine had a double din so I was good to go. The factory double din radio sat on the support bracket as does my android unit.
I'm guessing the double din is part of the Monsoon system? Mine is the only Santa Fe I've ever been in, so I didn't even realize that a single din was an option..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts