Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I would like to let you know that now Hyundai Europe has started to produce the Tucson with Android Auto and CarPlay, on ones manufactured starting November 2017.

I personally selected my car from the importer's lot which had the new hardware (different button layout). They only had a few of them, the ones that have arrived in Romania after November 27th, in the importer's lot. I found this info on a czech forum so I went and checked all the cars that the importer had before buying it. I got my car last week.

Please see pictures and do please note that my car has new hardware with different layout of buttons.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats cool! is there any official announcement??

Happy new year
Happy new year to you too.

No, no official announcement. Hyundai UK said last summer on some responses to users on twitter that in 2018 the Tucson will come with Android Auto and CarPlay.

Nobody knew about android auto: importer, dealer, technicians... in fact first time they saw it because I told them about it.

I guess an announcement will come when the current stock of Tucsons with old nav, in Europe, will be sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts