Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an issue using android auto with my hyundai santa fe sport, 2017. its not the phone or cable. this has happened with both a oneplus 6t and a oneplus 8 pro that just released. it will randomly disconnect after 10-15 min plugged in and then wont work again until i unplug it and replug it into the usb port. i have tried another phone and other cable in my car and same issue. then taking it to a diff car and had no issues at all, which makes me think its a hyundai software issue or usb issue on my car, but im not 100% sure. plugging and riding in a ford edge had no issues ever. but in the hyundai i cant go more than 10 min without a phone not responding message and having to unplug and replug back in

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2017 Santa Fe Sport and did not know it had Android Auto. Was this an option for you or standard?

·
Registered
2017 SFS 2.0 T Ultimate
765 Posts
I have a 2017 Santa Fe Sport and did not know it had Android Auto. Was this an option for you or standard?
I believe it came standard, but CarPlay required a firmware update (depending on when you bought). At least I'm 99% sure my "stock" 2017 firmware had AA on it, and I had to request they put on the updated firmware to get CarPlay. My 2017 was made in Feb/April of 2017 and I purchased in August 2017.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts