Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Android auto has worked fine in our car for three years, until I installed the latest update. Now it insists on needing a USB connection to function (it was always bluetooth before). We have tried using multiple cables and while the phone will charge from the USB port, the car will not recognize that a phone is there. Nothing activates Android Auto. The icon remains grey on the car's screen. Has anyone else had this issue with the latest update? I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my phone, no luck.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Android auto has worked fine in our car for three years, until I installed the latest update. Now it insists on needing a USB connection to function (it was always bluetooth before). We have tried using multiple cables and while the phone will charge from the USB port, the car will not recognize that a phone is there. Nothing activates Android Auto. The icon remains grey on the car's screen. Has anyone else had this issue with the latest update? I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my phone, no luck.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Mine did that until I switched to the other usb input. I felt pretty stupid😳 it also only allows me to talk to Google and see the satellite navigation screen as opposed to Hyundai's navigation .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts