Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ambient lighting on passenger front and rear side not woking ??

hello all had my Azera 2013 for over a year i know notice these lights do not work anymore what should i check for

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
The service manual doesn't easily reveal the wiring for the ambient lighting. Most of the diagrams are not text searchable and the word "ambient" does not appear anywhere, so they are probably calling it something else. Most likely, it all gets supplied power from the interior lighting fuse, so if the fuse was burned out, all the interior lighting would go out. You might want to try finding the wiring harness that feeds the ambient lighting to the right side doors and look for a loose or intermittent connector.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I did some more digging. The ambient lighting is called "Mood Lamp" in the service manual. Each door on the right side is fed by the floor harness which connects to the main harness. Unless you are skilled at disassembly of auto interiors and wire tracing to find where the circuit is broken, you'll have to take this to the dealer and pay the big bucks. You can find some limited tech info here: Hyundai Azera: Door Lamp Repair procedures - Lighting System - Body Electrical System - Hyundai Azera 2011-2018 Service Manual

1 - 3 of 3 Posts