Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

When driving my i10 BlueDrive this morning, an amber "A" warning light started to flash on my dashboard, it then stayed on and I can't find listed in the car handbook.

It's clearly related to the Intelligent Stop Go, because you usually get a green "A" when the system is working. The ISG On/Off button was also illuminated.

I called my Dearlership, but they just thought I had accidentally switched the system off - err, no.

Anybody got any idea what it means?

·
Registered
538 Posts
I think it means the Auto stop/start function is not available even though you have it switched on, could be a number of reasons, battery a bit low on charge, engine temperature too cold, excessive stop/start cycles in a short distance or a malfunction in the system. It would be mentioned somewhere in the owners book surely? Even if it just says 'contact dealer'?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any solution to this? Have the same issue on my 2013 i30 after I had a EGR valve replaced. The mechanic said it should come back the next day but its 4 days later and still getting the amber A. He said there were no error codes. Does turning the ignition on and off in quick succession do anything?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts