Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Stormy Sea Santa Fe Calligraphy 2.5L Turbo 8DCT HTRAC 20" wheels
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's all we need now, for Amazon to track our car shopping habits and start suggesting cars and accessories.
Amazon knows what size shorts I wear and how often I change them.
Isn't enough, enough?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
we bought our elantra hybrid online sight unseen. then we drove our trade in to the dealer, signed whatever, and drove out in our new car. very painless. i would do it again. but, this is probably the last car we will have.

·
Registered
293 Posts
That has GOT to be a joke or a typo. I get the $5k over MRSP (but would never pay it myself), I can even semi-buy a $10k for a Telluride or other super-hot model (but would never pay it myself), but there is no f'ing way anyone is going to pay $35k over MSRP for a Santa Fe. You can get a Porsche, X5, or other top of the line lux SUV for that kind of coin. That's just dumb.

By the way that $80k doesn't get you AWD. That's for a FWD lol

·
Registered
2017 Sonata Limited 2.4L w/Tech & Ult Pkg's
427 Posts
That has GOT to be a joke or a typo. I get the $5k over MRSP (but would never pay it myself), I can even semi-buy a $10k for a Telluride or other super-hot model (but would never pay it myself), but there is no f'ing way anyone is going to pay $35k over MSRP for a Santa Fe. You can get a Porsche, X5, or other top of the line lux SUV for that kind of coin. That's just dumb.

Today is down to $59703 🤣

·
Registered
2021 Stormy Sea Santa Fe Calligraphy 2.5L Turbo 8DCT HTRAC 20" wheels
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Yes, but the dealer amenities make up the difference and want you to do business with them!

• Complimentary shuttle
    • FREE car wash
    • FREE WiFi
    • Complimentary snacks and beverages
    • Service waiting lounge
    • Cable TV
    • Loaner Vehicles
    • Vehicle test drive road course
    • Popcorn machine
    • Towing Available
Heck, Free WIFI and Popcorn machine! I can just move in there and surf. ROFL

·
Registered
2006 Azera Limited 125k miles, 2006 Sonata GLS 156k miles
24 Posts
That's all we need now, for Amazon to track our car shopping habits and start suggesting cars and accessories.
Amazon knows what size shorts I wear and how often I change them.
Isn't enough, enough?

Do they tell you when you have skid marks?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts