Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first ever new car (2013 Sonata SE) and I'm starting to think I over paid after looking around on the site. got it for 28,900 including Remote Start, winter tires and rims.

so five years from now or less when I trade this in for something else I'd like some tips and tricks for getting a better deal next time.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Got my first ever new car (2013 Sonata SE) and I'm starting to think I over paid after looking around on the site. got it for 28,900 including Remote Start, winter tires and rims.

so five years from now or less when I trade this in for something else I'd like some tips and tricks for getting a better deal next time.
What was MSRP and when did you purchase? On a 13, you should have done much better than that if the 14s were already out.

·
Banned
532 Posts
As long as you learned something it's not bad, we've all been there before and grown.

Remember, when you look back at something in life the only thing gained is a real stiff neck.

By the way:00000732:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The MSRP was 29,990 I think,

·
Banned
532 Posts
Hey.......how about some positive reinforcement.

You people never regretted anything? Ass'

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't regret my car at all, I dont feel ripped off just feel like I could have gotten a few dollars off hahah..

I love my car, I only went into test drive and couldn't leave without it.

I originally wanted a Ford Fusion but the Sonata was ranked higher and had better reliability rating then when I drove it... ohh lawd..

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Turbo? Nav? Was there a trade? Rebates? Did you add anything? Extended warranty? GAP, tint? Was this out the door price or +tt&l? We need more details.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you like the car, and its got the things you wanted... Who cares what you paid! Remember, things are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it!

You will love the car! Anddd.....

Where are the pictures of your new ride?!

now where is that dang smile emote when you need it.... :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you like the car, and its got the things you wanted... Who cares what you paid! Remember, things are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it!

You will love the car! Anddd.....

Where are the pictures of your new ride?!

now where is that dang smile emote when you need it.... :)

Wont let me post pics until Ive been a member for 7 days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts