Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got our Hybrid over the weekend. It didn’t come with mats which initially I thought was great since I’d be switching to the all weather mats. But of course the vehicle is so new that there seems to be nothing available, not even from Hyundai.

Has anyone come across anything? Or we can use this thread whenever options become available. I reached out to Tuxmat and they said they’re currently developing them but it’ll be a couple of months.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think you're smart to wait for weathertech or huskyliner to make custom fit liners rather than cutting generic ones. You can signup for updates here: New Product Updates | WeatherTech

This is what improperly designed floormats can do:

tl;dw: Family put in a rental that had improper floormats fitted, accelerator got stuck in full throttle, they burned out the brakes that then became unresponsive, and didn't know how to shift it to neutral or cut the engine while driving (I believe that vehicle had a lockout where just pushing it to neutral or pressing the engine start/stop doesn't do anything, you have to hold it in neutral for 3 seconds or hold the start/stop for 3 seconds to get it to work, as a way to prevent accidental presses from disabling the engine while driving).

·
Registered
854 Posts
We just got our Hybrid over the weekend. It didn’t come with mats which initially I thought was great since I’d be switching to the all weather mats. But of course the vehicle is so new that there seems to be nothing available, not even from Hyundai.

Has anyone come across anything? Or we can use this thread whenever options become available. I reached out to Tuxmat and they said they’re currently developing them but it’ll be a couple of months.
Costco sell generic Weather Tech rubber mats. You will need to trim them to fit and they fit well. They work well in our Tucson and Sonata. The generic Weather Tech are only $40 at Costco for 4 pieces. The perfect fit mats are $100 to $300 for set of 4 pieces.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Costco, WeatherTech trim-to-fit rubber mats are $29.95 for 4 pieces. They come in three colors, black, tan and grey.

Best Wishes

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am waiting for my 2022 TUCSON Hybrid SEL Convenience to arrive at the Dealer. They ordered it with zero options so I too was looking for mats. The hyundaiusa website configurator shows "all-season fitted liners" at $215 and "carpeted floor mats" at $169 so I would assume the Dealer has them or could order some. If they don't have any the carpeted mats are available at 2022 Hyundai Tucson Carpeted Floor Mats (L139)
The site has cargo covers and cargo area trays too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Part numbers are consistent right? At least I have a part number to share when searching for this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the 2022 Hybrid Limited and and didn't realize the mats weren't in it until after I signed. It wouldn't have made a difference as I would have signed anyway but it was hard to believe that there were no mats in this car for the price I paid for it. I looked up all of the Limited Hybrids for sale at local dealers and, out of over 12 listed, only one had carpeted floor mats and none of them had any other options listed. I'm wondering if the Hybrid model has different mats as there are none anywhere. I called the parts department at the dealer and he said there were none listed. Unfortunately, I am also looking for all weather mats, all weather cargo mat, and wheel locks and can't find any of them available anywhere, including from Hyundai. (That are listed specifically for this model.) The only thing I have found specifically for the Hybrid Limited was cargo cover L138 but my guess is that it is from a previous version that just happens to fit. I couldn't find any of the part numbers in the accessory list above for this vehicle.

Does anyone in the States have any part numbers for any of these items?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can't find any all weather mats, cargo mat for the 2022 Tucson Hybrid either. I'm guessing those parts aren't available yet. But won't need them until next winter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts