Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited 1.6T
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't a forum for posting deals, but I think this is a good deal and wanted to share with fellow Sonata owners...

www.hyundaiparts4less.com has the all weather floor mats for the 2006-2009 Sonata on sale for just $18 + S/H. This is for the front row only. Locally I could not get these under $65 ($135 for front and back). Total with shipping for me was about $30.

Just thought I would share. I don't know what the quality of the Hyundai all weather floor mat is like, but for less than 1/3 of the price of WeatherTech's it seemed like it was worth a try.

They seem to have other stuff on sale to, as well as the radio w/ GPS I put in my car for only $120 + S/H with the install kit.

I hope this helps somebody out...

Jon

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They have the back row mats too...

Back Row Mats

They are $33, so I passed for now. I don't use the back seat much.

Glad I could help. These are great looking mats, and the fit is perfect. You do remove the carpeted floor mats to put these in, they snap into place so they will not bunch up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (spex @ Jun 15 2010, 10:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=333342
Would please post some pics? The mats in pics on their website looks different that what some members here bought previously.
If you look up the mats for a 2010 Sonata, that is what they look like. I have attached the stock picture below. The only thing different is my set has 2 holes like the one that locks on to the peg in the floor. One where it is supposed to be, and one a little closer to the door. I'm not sure why, but it's not a huge deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
QUOTE (TheCapt @ Jun 16 2010, 08:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=333398
If you look up the mats for a 2010 Sonata, that is what they look like. I have attached the stock picture below. The only thing different is my set has 2 holes like the one that locks on to the peg in the floor. One where it is supposed to be, and one a little closer to the door. I'm not sure why, but it's not a huge deal.
Capt, you have inbound PM, please check.......... :bwekk:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just so it is clear, they are shipping the mats for the 2010 Sonata, which fit my 2007 Sonata perfectly. A few people have asked about this, so I thought I would try to clear it up.

That is probably why they have the extra mounting hole in them...must be something for the 2010 model.

Jon

·
Registered
261 Posts
QUOTE (TheCapt @ Jun 29 2010, 01:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=337198
Just so it is clear, they are shipping the mats for the 2010 Sonata, which fit my 2007 Sonata perfectly. A few people have asked about this, so I thought I would try to clear it up.

That is probably why they have the extra mounting hole in them...must be something for the 2010 model.

Jon
Actually, if you take a look at your invoice, you will see that there is a "replaced with" or similar wording for the part number. So, we actually didn't get the exact part number that we ordered, but instead the updated one which fits all the 4G Sonatas.

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (TheCapt @ Jun 9 2010, 09:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331268
I know this isn't a forum for posting deals, but I think this is a good deal and wanted to share with fellow Sonata owners...

www.hyundaiparts4less.com has the all weather floor mats for the 2006-2009 Sonata on sale for just $18 + S/H. This is for the front row only. Locally I could not get these under $65 ($135 for front and back). Total with shipping for me was about $30.

Just thought I would share. I don't know what the quality of the Hyundai all weather floor mat is like, but for less than 1/3 of the price of WeatherTech's it seemed like it was worth a try.

They seem to have other stuff on sale to, as well as the radio w/ GPS I put in my car for only $120 + S/H with the install kit.

I hope this helps somebody out...

Jon
Captain I had revived this thread before it got moved it here, but bad news now. :w00t: The Mats are not on Sale anymore as all Forum

members bought them up. Now they are selling for $47. Again good work, and now I really wish I ordered them! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (MiamiLX @ Jul 3 2010, 10:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338648
Captain I had revived this thread before it got moved it here, but bad news now. :w00t: The Mats are not on Sale anymore as all Forum

members bought them up. Now they are selling for $47. Again good work, and now I really wish I ordered them! :thumbsup:
I'm really surprised they stayed at $18 for as long as they did. It was a win win for everyone though. We get a great deal on floor mats, they get rid of out of season items. :trophy:

I wonder what will go on sale in the fall...

·
Registered
12 Posts
QUOTE (MiamiLX @ Jul 3 2010, 11:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338648

When I ordered mines a month ago, they shipped the 2010 as substitute and it fits perfectly. Since the 2010 front floor mats also fit the 06-09 model. Go ahead and order the 2010 model mats on the website and it's still $18.15 when I checked 10 minutes ago...... :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts