Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I think this is my first post here. I've been on the hunt for some rubber/all-weather floor mats and a trunk liner for my girlfriend's car. She bought the car used without floor mats, and the carpet under the pedals is all torn up, plus we have a dog now so the trunk is full of hair weaved into the fabric. :p We plan to keep the car for a while longer so I just want to keep it from getting worse. Also being in Seattle, it's often wet and we go on hikes and such so all-weather mats are the right choice year-round.

Anyway back on point, I'd love to find some OEM mats for a proper fit but they seem impossible to find, if they exist at all. All I'm finding are mats from different manufacturers, and they all seem to be cut-to-size and make for multiple makes/models rather than specifically for this car. I'm fine buying these if I had a recommendation from someone about a good fit.

So, any recommendations for finding OEM mats, or after-market ones that fit well?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Floor Mats

Greetings,

You may have to go to the dealer for the OEM mats. Possibly a bone yard. I just installed the WeatherTech Floor Liners and Cargo Tray in my Sonata and love them. Expensive, but worth it. Many on the forums also recommend the Husky liners that are less money than the WT's.

Go to the classifieds here in the forums and put a WTB (want to buy) request in.

Good luck on your quest!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jon thanks for the reply. Were the WeatherTech ones cut-to-size or designed specifically for your car model? Since you love them I'm guessing you were able to get a good fit either way.

I'll create a WTB as well, thanks. You never know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts