Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Welcome to Shortline Hyundai! Where I guarantee the best price you will get for your new vehicle.

A little about me I'm Clint Earhart, I was the Internet Forum Director for the largest Subaru Dealership on the planet and helped over three hundred members across the USA get the best deal period!

I am extending that to the Hyundai community! I have worked with AutoGuide in the past and I'm here to extend the savings to Hyundai Members!!

Welcome to our Shotline Auto Group!
For over a quarter of a century the Shortline Auto Group, based in Aurora, Colorado, has been serving the transportation needs of Colorado's Front Range. We are a family owned and operated and have strong ties to our Community.

We know that you have high expectations when it comes to acquiring or servicing your vehicle. We are committed to your total satisfaction with the goods and services we provide. Our sales consultants, technicians and support staff are factory trained and stand ready to assist you in any way possible.

We encourage you to browse our online inventory of new and certified pre-owned vehicles, schedule a test drive or apply for financing from the comfort of your home or office. Information on particular vehicles is available using our online form or call us at (888) 884-1075 and we'll be happy to assist you.
If you don't see the vehicle you want in our inventory, click on CarFinder and complete the form. We will quickly notify you when we find the vehicle you are looking for.

If you'd like to visit any of our locations, click on dealership directions for driving instructions or just give us a call. Remember, the majority of our pre-owned vehicles are CarFax one owner vehicles.
See you soon!

HOURS
Monday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM
Sunday: Closed

- Dealer and Handling: $499.95

- Shortline's GUARANTEE: We will BEAT any written quote by two hundred dollars!

- Shipping: When vehicle is shipped, shipping company is responsible for vehicle.

- Deposit: $500.00 (Instead of $1,000.00), to hold or build a customized to order vehicle.

- Credit App: Must be filled out, REGARDLESS paying cash or financing!

- All Vehicles: Include pin-striping and paint protection. The only time they do not is if you custom order the vehicle and request the custom order not to include the as for mentioned items.

Here are Shortline's prices below invoice: Your price below invoice on right.

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

- Name:
- Address:
- Phone Number:
- Username:
- Vehicle of Interest:
- Credit: Excellent ( ) Good ( ) Bad ( )

or

Shortline Hyundai Aurora CO | New & Used Hyundai Cars Dealership Serving Denver and mention the above in the comment section.

CLICK HERE FOR INVENTORY!

Financing: Due to our dedication to outstanding prices for our members, we encourage to do in house financing. It is much quicker, especially if you are getting your car shipped. We can also mach or beat your current financing. Let us help relieve the stress of car buying and help you!

All persons buying a car must provide us with the online credit application, due to security reasons to protect both dealership and members alike.

RESERVED:

1.) Name.

NO PROBLEMS! We have helped NUMEROUS persons from all of our stores, including Porsche, Subaru, Kia, Mazda and of course Hyundai ship all over the United States to take advantage of our LOW-LOW PRICES!

I have had superb success shipping vehicles with Accelerated Shipping. Auto Transport with Accelerated Logistics, car transport, auto enclosed transport, car shipping, truck shipping, central dispatch

All my team members will send a photo alongside with a video to ensure your vehicle was loaded correctly and in perfect condition!

In the circumstances that something were to happen, the insurance is nearly $1,000,000.00 per truck, so rest assured, we got you all covered!

Services we offer:
- Fed ex documents to home or office.
- Low cost shipping NATIONWIDE.
- Discounted warranties.
- Clear Bra & Window Tint.
- Tuning shop recommendations.
- Korean speaking salespeople & Bilingual.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Dealer Rater.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH! For taking the time to view our page! We know there is an abundance of dealerships around, but you WILL NOT regret shopping at Shortline Automotive. Thank you!

Clint Earhart, Internet Director
303-720-8194 CELL
[email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Good Morning!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3