Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, recently picked up a new 2013 SFS Limited. When I plug in my iPod classic, a lot of the time I get the follow album art glitch:

Smashing Pumpkins playing, shows mashed up Soundgarden album art

Sisters of Mercy playing, shows mashed up Skid Row album art

Anyone else seen this? Is it the SFS, or is it my iPod? I'm very particular about my album art so I know they're all correct. Need to figure out why the SFS is pulling the wrong ones and displaying mashed up covers.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I see that very rarely and when I do, I skip to next song and all is back to normal. When it happens to me is because it moved to another song but kept the wrong art from previous song.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I've noticed some serious flinching sine the iOS 7 upgrade. I'll skip to the next song or the one after that, and the album art and title are still on the title and image from two songs ago. Also, songs take longer to load, whereas before, it was instant.

Might be due to that.... I never had any glitches before the update

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm using an iPod classic 180gb. Not an iPhone.

I brought my iPod in and checked out tracks that I know had issues... the art is tagged properly so I think it's either an issue with the iPod syncing to the car, or it's a problem with the infotainment system in the car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Old post, thought I'd mention that the issue was resolved when I cleared my iPod and re-synced all my music.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts