Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hope the postives out weigh the negatives. Hope it won't be like the Camry, it's a good looking car but I'm just sick of seeing it everywhere! Good for aftermarket parts though :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
QUOTE (Bama SE @ Jun 7 2010, 01:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=330604
I live near the Birmingham area and noticed this article in yesterday's paper:

http://blog.al.com/businessnews/2010/06/al..._a_hit_wit.html

The success of the Sonata is beneficial to our entire state, as we continue to work through the poor economy. I drive I-65 Monday - Friday and see truckloads of new Sonatas headed north several times a week.

Go Hyundai Go!
If you see a truck with a pretty Radiant Silver Limited its mine!! Point them to Buffalo please!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
QUOTE (eyecue @ Jun 7 2010, 01:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=330609
Hope the postives out weigh the negatives. Hope it won't be like the Camry, it's a good looking car but I'm just sick of seeing it everywhere! Good for aftermarket parts though :)
it's funny, i keep hearing about all the shortages and how they are selling like hotcakes, but since i bought at the latter part of april, i have seen maybe 10 or so on the road. I've put over 6k traveling between SC and PA, but still i'm surprised how few i've seen.

·
Registered
268 Posts
here in NJ theres a radiant silver GLS and a harbor grey limited both around the corner from me.

when i bought my pacific blue GLS back in feb. i didnt see any for a good month or 2 now i see one almost every other day or every 2 days (still not a lot though)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts