Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Hyundai Sonata and I let my brother drive it today. and when I got into it today it had a little thing on the dashboard that said Airbag in a red sign. I don't know what he did?? I don't know if he hit something.. can you Let me know why this light is on. Thanks!

I just purchased this car about a month ago, so I don't know much about it. Please help me out, and give me the information I need to know about my problem.

Thanks!

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
QUOTE (hassan23 @ May 31 2010, 11:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328312
can you Let me know why this light is on. Thanks!
It is on because the SRSCM has determined there to be a fault in one of the many circuits of the SRS system... Visit your local Hyundai dealer, and have it scanned.. go from there based on the DTC stored

·
Registered
29 Posts
That, or maybe that since you're a new, you didn't realize that the light has always been on everytime you didn't have a passenger in the car. :)

Does it say Airbag or Passenger Airbag?

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (hassan23 @ May 31 2010, 08:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328312
I have a 2007 Hyundai Sonata and I let my brother drive it today. and when I got into it today it had a little thing on the dashboard that said Airbag in a red sign. I don't know what he did?? I don't know if he hit something.. can you Let me know why this light is on. Thanks!

I just purchased this car about a month ago, so I don't know much about it. Please help me out, and give me the information I need to know about my problem.

Thanks!
Here is the Owners Manual for the 2007 http://www.amdmaddness.com/sonata/sonata_owners_manuals.htm

If you were sitting in the Passenger Seat, and you didn't have your belt on, the Red OCS Warning light can come on.

I want to know why a Bottle of Water can set mine off, when others complain about it not recognizing their loved ones?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts