Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! My first post here, I have a 2013 Sonata SE with the 2.4L. Wife crushed the front end back in December and I just managed to get her all fixed up. The only issue I have is that the airbag light is on. Her driver airbag did deploy when she had the accident and I got it replaced. It also throws a B1102 OR BC1102, can't remember honestly. What do I need to do to fix this?
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,159 Posts
Her driver airbag did deploy when she had the accident and I got it replaced.
Did you also replace the SRS control module? That needs to be replaced after it has deployed one of the airbags.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you also replace the SRS control module? That needs to be replaced after it has deployed one of the airbags.

Hi, sorry it took me forever to respond, I did actually replace the SRS module, and I still have that airbag light on? What else could it be?

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,159 Posts
What else could it be?
I think you'd need to have it scanned and confirm what code is being logged.

AFAIK, the B1102 code that you mention is just a low voltage code. That is usually logged when the battery gets flat. Once the system voltage has returned to normal that SRS warning light would automatically be switched off again. If that is the code you have and it wont erase, you should check the SRS system voltage using the scan tool data list. If the battery voltage is 12V but you have a low voltage within the SRS module that would seem to suggest there is a problem with the module or it's power supply wiring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts