Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a local autoparts store to pick up a new airfilter for my 2016 2.0t and the only one they had was a fram CA11942. When I went to out it in it was way looser than the OEM. I then compared it to the oem filter which is a 28113C1500 and it was smaller and had no locking tabs like the oem. I returned the frame but there computer does say that is the right filter. My only option now is the dealer. From my research on Rock auto the oem filter for my car is a 28113C1100 when the car currently has a 28113C1500, I am not sure of the difference if any.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the part numbers? Thanks

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Don’t know about the part number, but I buy mine on eBay (oem) a lot cheaper than at the dealer!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buying them on ebay in Canada is more expensive to get shipped. I will check with the dealer today to see what they charge.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Just so you know I usually pay for an oem including shipping $14.00 for the Sonata and $ 16:00 for the Santa Fe. That’s US dollars and no tax.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I could get one that cheap. The cheapest one I found was $18.50us shipped from Korea which is about $23.50 cnd. If the dealer wants more than $25 I will buy online and wait. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts