Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One very HOT day I drove on the road and , of course, turn on my air speed to the max level (IIII). After 20 minutes when I turn it to next level (III), there was no air came out, So I turn back to IIII and air blew again. After 5 minutes I tried turn it back to III and still no air, so I turn to II and I----no air and I turn it back to IIII and it complete dead. Next day I sent it to my mechanic and he said I need replace the switch panel. Is this true? and what happen? Please advice.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Fan speed switch is about every other day replacement...

Turn the fan switch on.... then carefully push in on the knob and the fan may take off running if it connects inside..

Pull the panel, remove the knob, remove screw from back, twist switch body and it'll pull right out.

Dealer' parts department should have the switch on the shelf... we do.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17,552 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
that is a common problem here in canada too, since 2006 I am on my 6th switch and second panel.. I think hyundai needs to get on the ball and do a recall and find out what causing the switch to fail alot and fix it once and for all. thank god for warrenty for now.. but when its gone I am not looking forward to it. *sigh*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts