Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was asked by someone here to retrieve the code in order to get some help.this is what its saying/ B1102 srscm input voltage low also B1448 passenger occupant PODS circuit fault any help will be appreciated and how much it may cost me to have it fixed or is it something I can do

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,628 Posts
I was asked by someone here to retrieve the code in order to get some help.
Yeah, it was me.

benh16455 said:
this is what its saying/ B1102 srscm input voltage low also B1448 passenger occupant PODS circuit fault
any help will be appreciated and how much it may cost me to have it fixed or is it something I can do
I wouldn't worry about the low voltage code. That probably just means the battery has been flat at some point.

You might be in luck with the B1448. Hyundai issued a service bulletin (TSB 17-BE-002-1) relating to that code advising that the warranty on the occupant sensor mat had been extended to 15 years, AFAIK. So your 2008 might still be eligible for a free repair at your Hyundai dealership.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Autospark you where right on took it to the dealership they ran the car themselves and it came up the same thing. It was replaced at no cost they also did an undercoating on the car and also they replaced some sort of brake system sensor I drove away not paying a cent thank you very much for your info.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,628 Posts
I drove away not paying a cent thank you very much for your info.
Well, that was a great result. Since they didn't charge you a cent you could maybe buy me a coffee...LOL

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts