Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Oddly enough, I don't seem to have this problem. By the time I start the car and get my seatbelt on (<8 seconds?), I can hit the confirm/agree button (forget what it's called offhand).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found it very easy to just register my car with my Hyundai.com and purchase the latest map update. It also comes with the latest software on the sd card preloaded for 25.00 all I needed was my vin number

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Attorney talk, could just say, Do not play with these toys we gave you while driving!

Redundant statement anyway, not even my wife that is not driving can play with this thing to find a location. Gear shift lever has to be in park first and not wise to do this at 70 mph. But her cell phone works.

$25.00 for a factory GPS update! What country are you in, more like $225.00 in the USA and is a modified version of google maps. We get free google map updates on our cell phone about every couple of weeks.

I been getting free map updates from Garmin for the last 16 years. Like Hyundai is saying bend over and smile.

·
Registered
176 Posts
$25.00 for a factory GPS update! What country are you in, more like $225.00 in the USA and is a modified version of google maps.
Its been $25.00 in the USA ($30 in Canada) for the past couple or so months, and Free for 2018+ Models now

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I'll be darn at.

Not a download, sending the map update loaded on a 16GB SC card, not $25.00, was $31.60 with first class shipping, due to coronavirus may take a month to get here, but already emailed the tracking number. 200 bucks cheaper than the last time I checked.

Existing map is almost four years old, still works, not much has changed since then.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts