Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if the average age of Azera ouwners has come down. I'm 45 and i see a couple of other members in the mid 40's as well. Car has been and is geared to older clientele (not old!) and yet seeems it has appealed to younger set that is more inclined to performance and cosmetic tinkering. Any comments???

·
Registered
410 Posts
I think there was a thread on owner ages some time ago, but there are many new members. Anyway, age 65 here and love my Azera.

·
Registered
163 Posts
57 here, be 58 at the end of the month. I love this car. What I really like about it is that everything works and it doesn't give me any hassles. I also get a lot of compliments about if. I feel it is one of the best values in it's class.

·
Registered
212 Posts
There's a nice long thread somewhere on this forum that not only has the age and gender of a lot of us, but also some very nicely assembled statistical charts. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it. ^_^

·
Registered
100 Posts
There's a nice long thread somewhere on this forum that not only has the age and gender of a lot of us, but also some very nicely assembled statistical charts. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it. ^_^
Yes there is a complete thread on this forum but strange I couldn't find it either. Somehow I think it has been deleted or moved (can that happen?). That is bizarre...

I remember the average age was lower than I had expected it to be from the Azera's reputation.

I'm 40, male, and very happy with my Azera.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
yeah i remember posting on that post and i looked and could not find that post too hmmm probably admins deleted or something i don't know but i am post it again i am 23 and i think i am still the youngest to get Azera on this forum :p and i love me car

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've had my 2013 Azera with Tech for about a month. It's an exciting car and an incredible value. I'm really impressed with the design and the quality inside and out. I'm 75 but not typical. I still ski double blacks and crave performance. Finally got the"White Bird"on the open road today and at 100 mph it was as stable and responsive as my Lexus GS400 V 8.

·
Registered
27 Posts
White with Tech. Great car!

We upgraded big time from a 2006 Azera Limited. Even back then 2006 the Azera offered more value for the price than the competition.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts