Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed up to this forum a while back but haven't been on much. I just bought my second YF and while reading one of the posts it mentioned the copious amount of aftermarket parts available for our cars. Are there forum vendors who supply these parts or is there a list of suppliers and/or catalogs for us newbies? Thanks in advance!:beer:

·
Registered
591 Posts
eBay is a great place to see what's out there. Once you see something on eBay you can try to locate it at various shops or just buy it on eBay if the price is right and it seems like a legit product/seller.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
My suggestion would be to look at modified ones and see what parts you like, after that if possible ask where they came from and go from there.

Another thing that I used and found apt of parts from was SupeRich Motors | Car Accessories | SUV Accessories | Truck Accessories but with his shop he won't respond and doesn't like to do business unless it's over 10k

Use his shop to see some body kits and lights

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.