Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2010 sonata and would like some rims for it. Will keep the 16 inch size as I like the michelins.

other than tire rack and discount tire direct where is a good place to order wheels online?

thanks

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
welcome to the forums norf :00000732:

you are spoiled for choice, check out the links in the above post and/or do a search on google or e-bay

you can also check out two of our forum sponsers, lexani and south west wheel co.

·
Registered
29 Posts
QUOTE (Norf @ Apr 19 2010, 10:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314537
Just got a 2010 sonata and would like some rims for it. Will keep the 16 inch size as I like the michelins.

other than tire rack and discount tire direct where is a good place to order wheels online?

thanks
Hey im new here !!

But for your after market wheels ... I know where to do tha best deal .. try 1010 tires .com they are in canada in Bc .. 4 me it was a good deal ...

I passed my hole vacation week on trying to fiend the best place to buys them !!

Plus they have a ton of 5/114.3 bolt pattern wheels to fit on your car !! btw id go a little bigger if your going to spend money on after market wheels better to buy em in 17 inch !!!

I bought my wheels in 17 and i would of like em to be 18 inches when i saw them on the car ... heres a post of tha wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (kenpachi @ Apr 20 2010, 11:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314961
Hey im new here !!

But for your after market wheels ... I know where to do tha best deal .. try 1010 tires .com they are in canada in Bc .. 4 me it was a good deal ...

I passed my hole vacation week on trying to fiend the best place to buys them !!

Plus they have a ton of 5/114.3 bolt pattern wheels to fit on your car !! btw id go a little bigger if your going to spend money on after market wheels better to buy em in 17 inch !!!

I bought my wheels in 17 and i would of like em to be 18 inches when i saw them on the car ... heres a post of tha wheel
Nice Rims. I was considering those in 16s. do you have any pics of them on your car?

·
Registered
12 Posts
you could try TireBuyer.com, I purchased a set of tires from them a week ago. I remember seeing wheels on the website? give them a shot, guy on phone was very helpful...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts