Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Too wild for me. If it was a short whale tail on the rear edge of the stock spoiler, that would be good. For those that like the ricer look of all show and no go, it's perfect!

I mean the only thing that makes our car worthy of the GT designation, is that we have Sport selective steering.

Nice find for those that have asked for it though!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Interesting

Hey cbzel,

Thanks for the post although there interesting spoilers they are to big for my taste. A wing like that you better be packing something somewhere.:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
OK, so they both mount directly to the flimsy rear air deflector. Yea, great design. I can see the first one ripping off body panels above 70 mph.

·
22,788 Posts
A spoiler for a spoiler? Really? The second one's a bit more tasteful, but the first one is ridiculous.
What the lady says, fellas. After all, she's got a degree in fashion design and knows more about cars than 99% of the female car buying public. "If Holly doesn't like it, that's good enough for this old man!" :grin:

I've got the standard run-of-mill "typical" spoiler on the back of Ingrid. That was a HUGE step, mentally, for me to take. My goal was to add a little sump'n-sump'n on the back without going over the top while, hopefully, not distracting from the appearance or destroying any future resale value...when/if that day ever comes.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Bahahahahahaha LOVE that picture!! Accurately my face when I opened the link! My god!!! Sorry, I don't want to rice up my car. I'd rather give it a european tuner look. Is it possible to remove the OEM spoiler and replace it? I haven't looked that close at it.

:D Sorry, but **** no. That looks hideous. But YMMV:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts