Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was Installing a pioneer 3100 dvd player in the Dash of a 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT with infinity sound system.

Could not get continuous power to the unit, It would start for a few seconds flutter then shut off.....then it stopped getting power all together. we are using a pscosche wire harness for it. ran out of time so decided to plug the old radio back in until we could finish trouble shooting, ground wires all have a great connection. Now the factory radio doesn't get power and the clock also gets no power. Dome lights don't work and power locks only work when the car is on. Checked all the grounds, checked all the fuses under the steering wheel( don't know if there are more hiding some where.....) All the fuses are fine and i also noticed when i start my car the speedometer and tachometer flutter funny( the speedometer goes all the way up to 120 mph and then settles back at zero which it never did before, and the rpms go up to 6000 and they never did that before when i started the car.....please help we are stumped."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.