Hyundai Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Driving back last night my headlights caught the build in bumper cover reflectors on the car on front of me resulting in the light being reflected back to me and I thought - now that would be a cool upgrade if today's surface mount technology could be used and those reflectors can be made to actively shine at night. Not sure what specific functioning I would connect them too - probably just the standard tail lights but it could also be used to accentuate any of the other rear light functions.

Found this for other cars

http://www.alibaba.com/product/tw101770208...ector_lamp.html

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, Here we go, I have a NEW 2011 Sonata Hybrid and i hit a deer and it is in the body shop for over 5 weeks oging on the 6th week and they need a wrieing harn. and Hyundai is saying that it has to come wiring harness for the Head light has to come from Korea and will take 1 to 2 months.
This is unacceptable. I know that the harness is at the plant in Montgomery AL. in the USA. Why can't they pull the part and send it to the dealer so I can get my car back. I paid $34,000.00 for this car and cannot use it.
So to answer you BUY made in USA..........

·
Registered
164 Posts
QUOTE (jmorgando @ Jun 29 2011, 09:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=468732
Well, Here we go, I have a NEW 2011 Sonata Hybrid and i hit a deer and it is in the body shop for over 5 weeks oging on the 6th week and they need a wrieing harn. and Hyundai is saying that it has to come wiring harness for the Head light has to come from Korea and will take 1 to 2 months.
This is unacceptable. I know that the harness is at the plant in Montgomery AL. in the USA. Why can't they pull the part and send it to the dealer so I can get my car back. I paid $34,000.00 for this car and cannot use it.
So to answer you BUY made in USA..........
Or avoid hitting deers. Just sayin'

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, Blue 42 you are right but still there is a big parts issue. I got the part ordered but had to send an Email to the CEO of the co. One of the plant manager's told me that they have been trying to get Hyundai to release more parts to the US.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.