21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks for sharing that video. Love the start up animation. I wasn't sure if that was real on the AliExpress website or just advertising, but clearly it is really how they initialize.

I assume the brake light bulb is also LED too? What about the reverse bulb? I did order an LED reverse bulb just in case it was halogen.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Love the grey set of taillights, would look sharp on my 19' Sonata's Stormy Grey paint scheme.
It would look great. I had smoked tails on my black 2013 and it was awesome. Really wish my 2018 was black, but all that was available was Lakeside Blue. I've got the smoked version coming. I'll take photos once installed.

Do they make this for the 15
Check Aliexpress.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
So glad I found this thread. Just saw these on eBay the other day, and was considering ordering. My only issue is I don't know if I'll trade in my 2019 for a 2021 next year.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah but the ones I found were $400 plus shipping from China. Now that you showed me that link I'm even more intrigued. I just upgraded to LED running lights, license plate lights, high beams, and HID low beams over the past few weeks. This would complete my look, but I dunno lol. I still only have an SE so I'm skeptical of looks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Personally I love the upgrade. Had a similar one in my 2013 Sonata with smoked tails. Felt it really gave a unique look.

In the end, it's just personal preference.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
- Yes, I got mine from AliExpress. Took about a little over a week to arrive.

I'll definitely post some day/night pics and a video of the start-up animation as soon as I can.

Good luck and can't wait to see your smoked version.

Cheers.
It's been 3 weeks and mine are still in transit. Tracking has the package in flight for over a week. I'm getting really anxious and thinking it's possibly lost, but can't open a dispute for another 40 days. I know these shipments take a while and maybe I just need to be patient, but still.....

Would you mind sharing which AliExpress vendor you purchased from? A week delivery time is really great.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh man, sorry to hear they’re not in yet!

I ordered from the same seller in your posted link on Jan 3 and received them Jan 13.

Honestly, I was surprised with the quick turnaround. I was thinking it would take a month to arrive. Definitely got lucky.

Really hope you get them this week!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I went with another seller that had free shipping and saved $55. I figured they are all getting them from the same source so what's the difference, right? Of course now I wished I had not been so stingy. I also had ordered mudguards off AliExpress (different vendor) and they arrived in about 10 days. Go figure...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've ordered quite a few things from overseas and have received them within 10 days. I recently sent a laptop to Guam through eBay and it got there in 5 days. Even a few years ago, I ordered a header for my old Tiburon from Korea. The seller accidentally sent it EMS shipping and I got it in a week lol. Maybe they're just bad at updating tracking? When I sent that laptop the last update I got was it left Texas, then 4 days later it was magically in Guam.

·
Registered
243 Posts
It's been 3 weeks and mine are still in transit. Tracking has the package in flight for over a week. I'm getting really anxious and thinking it's possibly lost, but can't open a dispute for another 40 days. I know these shipments take a while and maybe I just need to be patient, but still.....

Would you mind sharing which AliExpress vendor you purchased from? A week delivery time is really great.
If you bought it from Ali, you'll be fine. Just wait.

Also, Lunar New Year is on January 25th this year, so don't expect regular response times from China. It's a big party over there!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
True, but I ordered end of Dec and it shippped well before so it should be out of the Vendor's hands.
Agreed, it will eventually arrive, just need to wait.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts