Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I've had the car for nearly a month and am ready to do some upgrades. Searches in the forums did not produce any results. I like the M&S grills I see on e bay. Has anyone installed these and are they quality pieces? Thanks

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I believe a couple of people have installed them and love em. Roadruns grill also looks good. Or plastidipped flat black looks good too.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Look at my photo, I prob have what your looking for

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Petie, those are the same ones I am looking at. They look great on your car. How's the quality? How difficult was the installation?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Petie, those are the same ones I am looking at. They look great on your car. How's the quality? How difficult was the installation?
Installation is easy. You have to take off the front bumper, not hard. Quality is great, top is made out of fiberglass and plastic, bottom is plastic. They take awhile to get from Korea, they are made to order, took me 4 weeks to get mine. I ordered mine through Shark Racing, best price at the time. Well packaged and came with an instruction CD. You can get them in many colors or just matte black and paint yourself.

·
22,793 Posts
Look at my photo, I prob have what your looking for
Petie, the fog garnish w/ LED DRL's totally compliment the great look of that front. Nice!

·
Registered
439 Posts
mine is here...

installation was quite easy...just spent few mins to do it, however i would recommend to use 2 bolts instead of plastic clips what it comes with, because of better connection. I drilled 2 tiny holes and connected the bottom line of grille to the bumper with 2 small bolts. Now it seats ways better and dont make rattles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts