Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I had a recent run-in with a ditch on the side of the road, and my front bumper cover took some damage, including a split near the fog light housing.

Since I'm paying out of pocket, I wanted to take this opportunity to spice it up a little bit, but I seem to be unable to find any aftermarket bumper covers.

Are there any at all? I've found references to one, which is pretty nice looking, but seems to just be a concept that Hyundai had when the YF was released.

Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise, I guess I'm getting the cheap $45 one from rockauto, lol.

·
Registered
461 Posts
be careful, the cheapo s have fitment issues and very flimsy I'd go for a mid level aftermarket..
I have to get one as well, mine is cracked bye drivers fog light hole...
Transport turd fell off one winters day and could not avoid it

·
Banned
109 Posts
anyone has a rear bumper cover? my sonata's butt has a obvious dent and several scratches

·
Registered
4 Posts
Invisible mask

Depends on what you're looking for. I installed the invisible mask from Invisiblemask.com on my 2013 Sonata and it has given excellent protection and you can hardly tell it's there. It's a little labor intensive, but worth it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
anyone has a rear bumper cover? my sonata's butt has a obvious dent and several scratches
I've got a dent, clear coat peeling, and some miscellaneous paint chips on my rear bumper cover. I looked at the Replace bumper from CarID and it's a good price. Debating still if I should get that and if I do should I upgrade from GLS bumper to a dual exhaust cut-out.

Painting it would be best if I do but I think I'll just prime and vinyl wrap it since I plan on vinyl wrapping my whole car anyway.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rockauto.com had great aftermarket/replica parts. Got my front cover from them fits like a glove.
Which quality did you purchase? I see the CAPA certified one for $45 bucks, and the Premium for $200 bucks.

I wish there was something available between the two.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Instead creating a new thread I'm bumping this one. How much did it cost to have the bumper covers painted? I need a new bumper cover and can get one on ebay painted to match for ~360 or so. Anyone have any other suggestions?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts