Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my second survey. It took about 15 minutes to fill out. Given some of the questions on the survey looks like Hyundai is trying to determine how many people are being effected by certain complaints. Whether it is used to determine if they want to fix something on the line, for us current owners or just gets vaulted never to be looked at...who knows.

I try to be honest on these as it does help companies but I wasn't to thrilled that I was required to answer some of the personal questions to move on. Personal questions should be optional. I know its a way to "insure" response but I bet many will not respond. I dont like to give out my income whether I make a million dollars or five dollars, I was able to afford the car and that should be sufficient.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I find it amusing. I was told I would receive a survey in the mail after I bought my sonata. Along with a jd power survey. But, after having so many problems with my car I never got a single one. Probably just a coincidence but I thought it interesting.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have received a number of surveys from Hyundai.
I answered the first one, and have since gotten 2 or 3 more.

I have decided that if they want me to spend time filling out surveys,
I would like to be paid for my time and input.

I just delete them now as they come.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Heh, after the multitude of problems I had with my dealer, I wish I had gotten some surveys. They screwed up my warranty and listed it under someone else's name so that might have something to do with it. I think they purposely aren't sending me mail now :bwekk: .

·
Registered
59 Posts
I was asked by my dealer to give him all 10's as this is how he is rated as a gold standard dealer. I wanted to tell him to knock off another grand from the price and I would! :wacko:

·
Registered
277 Posts
QUOTE (zoomzoomnomore @ Oct 20 2010, 07:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=364999
I was asked by my dealer to give him all 10's as this is how he is rated as a gold standard dealer. I wanted to tell him to knock off another grand from the price and I would! :wacko:
That is against policy. On a survey I got on my '06 G35 it asked if anyone asked me to give a higher rating on this survey. My dealer did not ask me to.
I would report your dealer and tell Hyundai what happened. I don't think they'll be very happy. These surveys are supposed to be non-biased.

·
Banned
335 Posts
QUOTE (Mr.Wonderful @ Oct 21 2010, 01:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365201
That is against policy. On a survey I got on my '06 G35 it asked if anyone asked me to give a higher rating on this survey. My dealer did not ask me to.
I would report your dealer and tell Hyundai what happened. I don't think they'll be very happy. These surveys are supposed to be non-biased.
Well yes and no. I was offered $150 in free service if I gave the Dealer all 10's. I asked Hyundai if this was ethical & they sent me an email telling me no. I never got any Service surveys for that Dealer, yet I always get them for my Arizona Dealer. Hyundai loves hearing good news from selected Dealers. They keep their customer satisfaction numbers somewhat higher this way!

As far as the official Sales surveys, almost everyone gets one, and these are very important to the Dealership. If you don't get a Sales survey and you are within two months of the date of purchase, you can request one from Hyundai! :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts