Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand that the UNAVi head units are OEM-integrated and are indeed beautiful but they are also pricey. Before I get a UNAVi X series (which I probably will because it's a great company), I would like to explore all of the DVD head units that are available on crutchfield/amazon; Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood and maybe even some of the cheaper ones that poeple seem to be getting more often. My first question is, what seems to be the best out there that works seamlessly with our blue tooth phones and has a good iPod connection that mimics the scrolling function as nicely as our factory stereo scroll wheels do? I've always preferred Alpine units especially with their MediaXpander functions and there seems to be some good ones for around $400-500. I've installed all aftermarket kickers in the doors and now need to give them a little more power through a after market head unit. I guess the main question here to all of you is what aftermarket stereo head units (touchscreens, preferably 6-7") did you purchase and how seamless was the install and final result? I'd really like to see what everyone has gotten and some feedback on their experiences. Thanks in advance!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts