Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I purchased my 2017 Santa Fe Sport in May. Five days ago the “AEB system is temporarily disabled” message came on along with the AEB warning icon. They both disappeared within a minute or two, but this kept happening for my 30 mile drive. Since it had recently snowed and the roads were salted, I figured the sensors were covered and took the car to be washed. On the way home from the carwash, the warnings started coming back on. I had my car at the dealer this week for an oil change and explained the problem. The serviceman took the car for a test drive but the warnings did not come up. He explained that the lights had to be on when they used the monitor to diagnose the problem, so there was nothing they could do. He also said the computer showed that the AEB system had never actually turned off. Within a mile of leaving the dealer, I started getting the warnings again. It’s extremely distracting to keep seeing the lights and hearing the pings. Does anyone have any idea might be wrong? Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts