Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be taking my '13 2.0 T into service next week. Need some advice with any TSB, recall, etc. Here is my list for them:
- LOF (Lube, Oil, Filter)
- Dashboard Creaks
- All seat belts springs feel worn out and don't return
- Gas Gauge inaccurate (Re-Flash?) (Avg. 21 miles per gal)
- Transmission (shifting seems off at times)
- Rear Plastic Molding by side rear window inside not lined up/connected (vibration)
Things that already been done under warranty before 30K:
- Driving lights, both new
- rocking seat (repaired)
- re-paint vehicle because of paint moddling throughout car. ($5k)
- wind noise, due to my bug guard
- LOF's (free)
- Wheel Alignment, Steering
- rear plastic molding by side rear window not connected (came apart again)
- complained about gas gauge (still not accurate)

·
Registered
27 Posts
My gas gauge just stopped showing full one day when I filled up. It would display all segments except the last 2 to show full. It turned out to be a fix at the dealership. Actually, they ended up calling California to get the fix sent directly to the car via satellite. Fixed the problem in about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Got VIN ? I want to say first part of initial production may get update to instrument cluster I think it was for fuel guage

·
Banned
532 Posts
Got VIN ? I want to say first part of initial production may get update to instrument cluster I think it was for fuel gauge
That's ECU upgrade #293 "DMA Cluster Update". I'll track down the date issued next time I'm in DCS.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Don't tell them to do the 30,000 mile service for $$$, just say you want the oil change, filter, cabin, engine air filters and that is it. No need to do the inspections that they charge so much for and probably don't do anyway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts