Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys:
I need some opinion on buying a used 02 Accent L hatchback. As you guys know, this is a vary basic car: manual tranny, AC, 53000 miles, tire looks half new. The dealer is firm at price $2650. The car looks good. I am buying this car as a side car and at the same time hoping to learn driving a manual car. I have not tested drive it yet because I don't know how to drive a manual car.
Do you guys think this is a fair price?

·
Registered
22 Posts
yeah absolutely this is the fair price...you are purchasing this carfor learning the driving...so it is good to learn on the used car.
bye
Originally posted by Harley@Jul 15 2004, 11:32 AM
Hi, guys:
I need some opinion on buying a used 02 Accent L hatchback. As you guys know, this is a vary basic car: manual tranny, AC, 53000 miles, tire looks half new. The dealer is firm at price $2650. The car looks good. I am buying this car as a side car and at the same time hoping to learn driving a manual car. I have not tested drive it yet because I don't know how to drive a manual car.
[snapback]122[/snapback]​

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by Harley@Jul 15 2004, 04:32 AM
Hi, guys:
[snapback]122[/snapback]​

That's a good deal on it.But if I was you I would learn on someones car and have them teach you how to drive a stick,that way if there's any problems with the one you want to buy you won't make it worse by jerking and popping the clutch.

Good luck with your purchase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts