Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how this works. I currently am at 150 miles and am wondering if it's still learning?

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Does anyone know how this works. I currently am at 150 miles and am wondering if it's still learning?
The strategy is it will always be learning.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
The strategy is it will always be learning.
Yep. My wife drove my '14 Elantra GT for a few days and the shift points were much lower when I first got back in it.

I drove her '15 Sonata Sport on vacation and the shift points were higher at the end of the trip than when we first began. I may be older, but I still drive like a youngster. :)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
But you don't "drive" an automatic. You just steer it in the direction you want to travel :smile:
lol, but in Austin commuter traffic you don't "drive" a manual, you just shorten the life expectancy of a clutch!

Then again, now that I'm retired ...

>:D

·
Registered
2018 Sonata Limited 2.0T (Mfg:11/09/17)
398 Posts
But you don't "drive" an automatic. You just steer it in the direction you want to travel :smile:
True. Unless you have a turbo, paddle shifters, and runnin' on the "Tail of the Dragon" N.C.

·
Registered
285 Posts

Oh, but you should be driving your automatic. For very good reasons you should induce shifting through throttle valve positioning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts