Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got a question bout the accident w no insurance, my frnd was drivin 2004 nissan sentra and had a crash with other lady's vehicle(100% lady's fault).

but the thing is tht my frnd got no car insurance on him. So the police gave him a ticket for a court. He also mentioned the fine will be $5000~10000.

Anyone know how u can minimize the fine?

·
Registered
94 Posts
QUOTE (2011SONrock @ Jun 9 2010, 01:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331118
hey guys i just got a question bout the accident w no insurance, my frnd was drivin 2004 nissan sentra and had a crash with other lady's vehicle(100% lady's fault).

but the thing is tht my frnd got no car insurance on him. So the police gave him a ticket for a court. He also mentioned the fine will be $5000~10000.

"no insurance on him" do you mean no proof as the insurance slip? or NO insurance.

If its the slip..show up in court with it showing the policy was active the date of the accident and the fine is small ticket.

NO Insurance.....good luck for his stupidity 5k and wont be insurable by any company for years unless he pays like 10k per year. He is a huge liability!

·
Registered
816 Posts
QUOTE (2011SONrock @ Jun 9 2010, 01:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331118

He can't, but he can avoid it next time by being insured. Uninsured drivers ought to be locked up :angry: :mad:

Or as the previous writer asked....did he just forget the "proof" of insurance?

If the latter he could do a plea with the judge, they normally are a bit forgiving.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Hopefully he's learned his lesson on this one.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I hope he is hit with the maximum fine, and possible jail time

He was lucky it's someone else fault, if the roles were reversed, the other persons insurance would have to fix there own car, and their rates would go up, because you didn't have insurance

I have absolutly no respect/patience/sympathy for people with no insurance. If he's luck all he will get is a fine, good luck finding insurance after that charge is on your record. He'll be paying $10,000/yr for insurance......take the bus $%@hole

Just my 2 cents
Duro

·
Registered
246 Posts
QUOTE (Duro5341 @ Feb 28 2011, 07:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=408416
I hope he is hit with the maximum fine, and possible jail time

He was lucky it's someone else fault, if the roles were reversed, the other persons insurance would have to fix there own car, and their rates would go up, because you didn't have insurance

I have absolutly no respect/patience/sympathy for people with no insurance. If he's luck all he will get is a fine, good luck finding insurance after that charge is on your record. He'll be paying $10,000/yr for insurance......take the bus $%@hole

Just my 2 cents
Duro

i totally agree your freind is an ****

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.