Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Accessories?
I am disappointed with the lack of meaningful accessories for the GT Sport.
I’d like to get Body Side Moldings and Door Edge Guards (in Scarlet Red Pearl), and a Bumper Guard (in rubber). I had to get the Cargo Tray from WeatherTech.

Will Hyundai ever get such accessories? I know I can get the Body Side Moldings from MyCarTrim and CarID. But I’d rather be able to see them first in person.

My GT Sport came with mud guards and a cargo net, but Hyundai does not offer much more. Any idea if they are going to come up with more accessories for the 2018 GT Sport?
Gary

·
Registered
78 Posts
I agree. The North American market is really sparse when it comes to accessories.

I can only hope that some of the Australian market accessories make it here through ebay or something.

You can check out all the accessories they have here: Hyundai i30 Accessories | Hyundai Australia

Personally, I like the clear non-smoked hood deflector.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I agree, i have contacted few different company to make for tge GT, such as Weathertech rain visor. I also been searcher for i30 parts.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I agree. The North American market is really sparse when it comes to accessories.

I can only hope that some of the Australian market accessories make it here through ebay or something.

You can check out all the accessories they have here: Hyundai i30 Accessories | Hyundai Australia
Man.. The Australian market has just about all the stuff I want for my EGT...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see the non-USA sites that sell GT parts are for the 'i30', and I'm not sure if that model is exactly the same as the USA 'GT' model. Also, the overseas postage would not make it reasonable, and one place said they don't really want to ship outside Europe.

However, I have found 2 stateside sites that seem to have the Painted Body Side Moldings and the Rear Bumper Protector. I called CariD and SportWing for these these items. They both say that their Body Side Molding (Dawn) will fit on the GT, but their Rear Bumper Protector will not.

Has anyone purchased the painted Body Side Moldings from either of these sites? And can you give your opinion of their quality?
Any ideas where to find Rear Bumper Protectors (rubber, not decals) for the GT?
Gary

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Check Canadian sites.
===========
I've poked around and can not find any Canadian sites that have any different accessories (and even less) than what I find on the USA sites.
Can you provide any links that you can recommend in Canada?
Gary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts