Hyundai Forums banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
My 01 Accent

Here's my latest one. 01 with 139k miles, and in need of a trans rebuild (don't they all). Just put tires and a battery in it. Seems to run fine, just the trans issue. Also going to do a timing belt since there is no record of this one every being done. What is an RS? Figure it's just a dealer sticker package, but was wondering if anyone else had seen one.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
2 Accent GL in Arkansas

Just bought this bone stock '02 the other day to fix up for one of my daughters. If I can fix this tranny issue, I have my eye on a couple of more that can be picked up cheap around here. Would be fun to fix one up to play in.

wExterior Hyundai DS Side.JPG

wExterior Hyundai Front Quarter DS.JPG

wExterior Hyundai Front Quarter PS.JPG

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
2000 Accent

Greetings, Here is my 2000 Accent I bought brand new in 2000. Only 47K miles on the odometer. Just detailed and ready to sell. Sonata NF replacing the Accent sits right next to it. :D Hard to let go but it is time.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
are those projector beams in your headlights? how did you get those in your car? I have been looking into doing a retrofit light setup for my 03 accent.
Yep, those are projectors. Take apart your headlight and insert aftermarket projector kit :) It is bolt on ^_^

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice shots! You have the same colour as my 2005 accent but your car is in better shape. The only problem with the harsh Canadian winter we had.

·
Registered
83 Posts
@kovu104 .
If you are talking about my 04 accent , thank you . It only has 48,000 or so miles on it . I baby my car as you can see by the pictures .

·
Registered
389 Posts
Mine :)

Pictures of mine...

Xenon headlight bulbs, silvered front indicators.
LED sides, brake/stop, reverse, interior & boot light bulbs.
Blue tailclusters
Blue High Level Brake (high intensity LED)
Getz 14" "Turbinia" wheels + centre caps (the very devils to put on)
XOMAX 210B SD/AUX/USB/RDS stereo w/ remote (£35.50 on ebay!)
Blue trim on badges, rubbing strips, grille edge, switch surrounds & door card cloth surround.
ASh-3 Head Up Display - OBDII
Leather tall shift lever.

To do:-

Cruise control.

More pictures in profile gallery.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
nothing special as my paint is really messed up but i just put these rims on.
if i ever sell this car, the rims will stay and the steelies will go
rims are 15x8 with 185 65 r15, no rubbing in the front only the back where the back bumper and the fenders meet, i think it has to do with my blown struts ( Im going to roll the fenders with a bat and some phone books on the hot day- as i dont want to spend money for some one else to do it)

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Cool rides folks! Weird and cool that there is so much love for these little cars.. I will have to get a pic or two up soon..:wink:

61 - 80 of 96 Posts