Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i own a 2007 Accent CRDI. I need the repair manual because i have an oil leak in the bed-plate crankcase, so i need the engine's internal construction and all about it. i.e: Torques, clearances,oil pressure... Could someone help me? Please.

·
Registered
724 Posts
usually we prescribe HMAservice, but being for North Americans, it doesn't have anything on the CRDI.

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
QUOTE (TwitchAutoSystems @ Apr 29 2010, 07:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317987
usually we prescribe HMAservice, but being for North Americans, it doesn't have anything on the CRDI.
exactly, the accent diesels are rather 'thin on the ground' and there has not been much posting about them on the forums, but hang on in there and you might be lucky

BTW welcome to the forums :00000732:

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I think i'll be able to help you, hold on i'll be back......

Found it!!
http://www.kia-hotline.com/

Forgot, this is for Kia Rio which is the same thing as the Accent. now you are looking for CRDI, on the site they have it as TCI-U, starting 2010 they call it TCI-U2.

just create an account with them and click components, thats where all the info is at. You can even select different language English, French, German, Slovak and Spanish.

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Need to open my cylinder for possible blown head gasket after 4k rpm acceleration. Traces of oil in cooling system and engine no start.

Any one out their knows i could find a complete tear down shop manual for 2010 accent?

Would appreciate it!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts