Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have accent 2017, today when I was in atraffic jam the heat guage rose to 75%, I think the high speed of fan doesn't work, any idea to solve that?

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
2017 model, warranty.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Make sure the radiator is 100% full when cold. If not there is probably a minor leak.

I don't think the high speed fan is used for cooling, AC only.

At idle with the AC running the low speed fan should be running, other wise for cooling it comes on at about 210F.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much for your replies, today I found out that the fan works correctly, and for more explanation, the overheating is happen only at noon and only when the A/C is on, when I turn the A/C off the heat is decrease instantly.
Greetings.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Thank you so much for your replies, today I found out that the fan works correctly, and for more explanation, the overheating is happen only at noon and only when the A/C is on, when I turn the A/C off the heat is decrease instantly.
Greetings.
Should be able to handle the stop and go in high temperature even with AC on. We use an infrared temperature sensor to read the temp of upper radiator and lower to see how well the radiator gets rid of heat. Should be able to lose 30 degrees minimum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts