Hyundai Forums banner

Acceleration My Azera 3,3 [ 0-100 ] And [ 0 - 200 ] - In Saudi Arabia + Photos

3K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  petergun 
#1 ·
Hello, My name is Mohammed from Saudi Arabia
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia

I have a car Azera GL 2010 model 3.3 engine it's actually a strong and excellent

And my car less Specifications:
Sunroof - Cruise control - CD single disc - Manual air conditioning - light blue counter - Tires size 16 - cloth, not leather - Cushion electric driver - manual control seat - Beige internal

I am sad because I do not have:
Screen Navigation - CD 6 CD - Engine 3.8 - Leather - 17 tires - Heating and cooling seats - electronic control status of the seat - ESP - ABS

And means of security are important, but I have a director of Hyundai in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia does not give us good characteristics, but brings bad

Before displaying the video will show you my car photos :

======================

[ 0-100 ] 6.8 or 6.6 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snmd7_FtRYs

[ 0-200 ] 28.6 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqgIpQ4hflA

I hope that the topic you like it :)

and I want your opinion on the ability of my car ;)

See less See more
#2 ·
You're out of your mind lol. 220 mph passing traffic, while holding the camera no less, and driving a stick shift so you'd already only have one hand on the wheel. Awesome. Either way, a 3.3L V6? In stick? Took you a while to get to 200, but I agree, my 3.8L 2008 is pretty quick off the line, 0-60 in 6 or so. Never really timed it but it performs extremely well as far as traction and handling when whipping around corners. Needless to say, but most people who drive this car (the demographic - late aged male) will never get to experience the true power and precision that is the Azera. Handles and performs like a true champion among above average stock cars.

#3 ·
QUOTE (A27K @ Apr 18 2010, 01:16 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314248
You're out of your mind lol. 220 mph passing traffic, while holding the camera no less, and driving a stick shift so you'd already only have one hand on the wheel. Awesome. Either way, a 3.3L V6? In stick? Took you a while to get to 200, but I agree, my 3.8L 2008 is pretty quick off the line, 0-60 in 6 or so. Never really timed it but it performs extremely well as far as traction and handling when whipping around corners. Needless to say, but most people who drive this car (the demographic - late aged male) will never get to experience the true power and precision that is the Azera. Handles and performs like a true champion among above average stock cars.
I disagree with the handling part but yes, the Azera is quick off the line. I've timed mine to be around the low 7's but that was with ESC on and no launch. Traction control off and a proper launch, I reckon it'll do around 6.5. I do notice that the front drive layout makes it a little tough to put the power straight down perfectly all the time though, a bit of throttle control would also be required.
As for the suspension and handling.. I love my car, don't get me wrong, but I find it to be sloppy and not anywhere in the league of the Mazda 6 or Nissan Altima.

#4 ·
QUOTE (A27K @ Apr 18 2010, 01:16 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=314248
I think that was kph not mph.

#9 ·
There are some really crazy videos out there of young saudi's doing all sorts of rediculous stuff with their cars. Check you tube for saudi drift :wacko:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.