Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister is quite carzy about collecting the posters of cars.She was looking for new models,coincidently my friend send me pics of some cars.....They were of Hyundai Tucson.
The car seems very cool by looks.Can anyone give me the more information about the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Adila .......
really it was very nice to know that there is someone else except me whoz crazy for collecting the information about new cars.
I cant gather more information about the car .........
the Hyundai is releasing the car on new year.
The Hyundai has added many new features to the car which are as follows:

The Hyundai Tucson GLS adds a V6 engine, Shiftronic automatic transmission, front wiper de-icer, tire pressure warning system, radio with cassette and MP3 capability, fog lights, body color exterior trim, body cladding, bigger tires and different wheels, cruise control, illuminated ignition, deluxe cloth upholstery, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. Traction control is optional.

Tucson LX adds a CD changer and leather seats; traction control is optional. Any 2005 Hyundai Tucson can be equipped with ABS and 4WD. Other options include a power sunroof, front seat heaters, and an alarm system.

When i"ll get the more information about the car i'll post you more information
till then
bye

Originally posted by Adila@Jul 18 2004, 05:59 AM
My sister is quite carzy about collecting the posters of cars.She was looking for new models,coincidently my friend send me  pics of some cars.....They were of Hyundai Tucson.
The car seems very cool by looks.Can anyone give me the more information about the car.
[snapback]157[/snapback]​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts