Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day, own a new 2013 Sonata Limited w/nav. Was wondering if it's possible to open (to see through) only half of the panoramic sunroof? Does it have to be all or nothing? Thanks

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I think he means the shade only. You can open the shade partially but the partial will be on both front and back. Cannot open only front or back shade alone.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think he means the shade only. You can open the shade partially but the partial will be on both front and back. Cannot open only front or back shade alone.
ugh, when I asked when I did my test drive my dealer is like "of course no problem". Oh my, was hoping the shade could be open in just the front and not the back.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
ugh, when I asked when I did my test drive my dealer is like "of course no problem". Oh my, was hoping the shade could be open in just the front and not the back.

Thanks
They'll tell you whatever it takes to make a sale. You would prefer it could stay closed in the back I presume for children back there?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They'll tell you whatever it takes to make a sale. You would prefer it could stay closed in the back I presume for children back there?
Yeah, just wondering if with the angle of the sun if people in the back could not have to have theirs opened.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts