Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everybody. I live in Russia. have US XG very little (and information on them even less, so registered on this forum. sure, the communication we get is great))) for earlier apologize if Tex is sloppy because I write through the translator.
I will describe the problem in brief. I sit in the car for a long time, went, decided to click in the kick down from the place. He she figs, twitched and the check got out and barely goes. Threw off klemu with akkuma put back, the check was gone. He didn't press the kick again. And skated. Now another song began. You go by car, and if you sharply want to accelerate the check takes off and the car goes into emergency mode, a maximum of 3000 revolutions (cut-off) and barely accelerates. Klemu you will throw off you will put, again norms, such behavior even on neutral, if sharply to gas you will give that the same song if smoothly that to 7 thousand to turn.
Sometimes she revs up to 1.5 rpm, and on the brake it is much more difficult to keep at the traffic lights. Then once and again it comes back to normal. I read her launched, produces an error :
P1147 ETS Sub Accel Position Sensor 1 Malfunction
P1151 ETS Main Accel Position Sensor 2 Malfunction
As I understand it, this is the throttle position sensor. I took it off, picked it up, and took out the giblets. There are normal contacts, and resistive tracks. They're all right. I wiped everything with a degreaser, and put it back together and soldered it. The same procedure was done with the gas pedal sensor. The result is zero(((
Where to dig???
I just don't like it. A similar problem was with the dmrv, the wheelbarrow swore at him, saying that it was not working. And cleaned drosel, and the error is gone.
And how to set the correct position of the throttle position sensor on this motor?
Установите приложение на смартфон и работайте офлайн
+Установить Переводчик

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
пошли на разбор машины, там нашли такие Датки. датчик положения педали газа (к которому подключен кабель от педали газа) установил его, результат равен нулю. сейчас чек горит, работает отсечка на 3000ПРМ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts