Hyundai Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tucson
449 Posts
Your car description says Premium. Isn’t that a Canadian trim level? In the states it’s SE, SEL, and Limited. I’m not aware of any other Tucson trims in the US.
SEL comes as just that, or as SEL Convenience, or SEL Convenience and Premium which is what I have. I would say most have one or both of those packages partly because dealers carry more cars with packages than stripped since more people want some of those added features.

What are the Package Options for the 2022 Hyundai Tucson? (broadwayautomotive.com)

·
Registered
2022 Tucson
449 Posts
I’m sure what is shown for pricing is their contractual pricing for corporate that helps to underwrite the warranty enhancement. And the $40 offer, actually $39.99, is likely just a loss leader to sell add on high margin services, and probably isn’t for synthetic oil. I didn’t read the fine print.
It is for synthetic. The oil you listed is full synthetic. It is what I paid for my first oil change for synthetic not using the free maintenance, minus the labor cost.

·
Registered
‘22 Tucson Limited PHEV, Deep Sea Blue & Charcoal
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
SEL comes as just that, or as SEL Convenience, or SEL Convenience and Premium which is what I have. I would say most have one or both of those packages partly because dealers carry more cars with packages than stripped since more people want some of those added features.
Ahhh

41 - 44 of 44 Posts