Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Luxury
87 Posts
Damn! I bought and picked up mine in mid-April in Canada and I'm pretty sure I was some of the first buyers.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Pretty cool! I took delivery of mine in May. Out of curiosity, how do these floor mats compare to the factory equipped ones quality wise?

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T; ‘22 Tucson Limited 2.5
2,325 Posts
I received these PREMIERE mats two days ago, but no letter was enclosed. I took delivery of the Tucson in early May.

Since I already have carpet mats AND winter mats I could be tempted to part with these.

·
Registered
2021 Stormy Sea Santa Fe Calligraphy 2.5L Turbo HTRAC 20" wheels
826 Posts
Geez, I didn't even get a $14 key chain after plopping down 44+K on my Calligraphy!

Cheep skates.

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited/Quartz White
45 Posts
I received these PREMIERE mats two days ago, but no letter was enclosed. I took delivery of the Tucson in early May.

Since I already have carpet mats AND winter mats I could be tempted to part with these.
Selling? How much you asking? ;)

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Limited Hybrid, Quartz White
66 Posts
I got the mats today as well. Bought my Tucson Hybrid in May. There’s a number 222 in the upper right corner of my letter, which makes me wonder if that corresponds to the actual Tucson sales order. Totally wasn’t expecting them…already have the carpeted floor mats, but a thoughtful surprise in any event.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got my Tucson in mid-April. My letter has 076 in the upper corner so you may be onto something there!

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Ultimate, White/Grey
100 Posts
Damn! I bought and picked up mine in mid-April in Canada and I'm pretty sure I was some of the first buyers.
This may well be something done only by Hyundai USA … so, just like the “included maintenance”, not applicable to us Canadians.

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tucson Hybrid Ultimate, White/Grey
100 Posts
Just wondering ... has anyone in Canada received anything (mats, pens, tix to a Leafs game) from Hyundai Auto Canada?

·
Registered
47 Posts
In todays mail I got a ball point pen from Hyundai thanking me for my recent purchase. I was hoping for some floor mats as well. I guess not.
When did you buy your Tucson? Maybe you were not one of the first 1,000 people? Just curious because I bought mine May 27th and still no mats. Some people who bought in June have received them. I live in CT.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Limited
48 Posts
My guess is the people who got a Tucson in June and received mats had actually ordered the vehicle much earlier than that, and it just took Hyundai that long to deliver it.

I bought mine May 15th and didn't receive so much as a pen.
Honestly, I could use a new pen more than the floor mats since I've already bought all-weather liners.😅

·
Registered
13 Posts
My guess is the people who got a Tucson in June and received mats had actually ordered the vehicle much earlier than that, and it just took Hyundai that long to deliver it.

I bought mine May 15th and didn't receive so much as a pen.
Honestly, I could use a new pen more than the floor mats since I've already bought all-weather liners.😅
I just looked up as to when I bought my car but it was June 30, and I was thinking it was early June, so I’ll be happy with my pen

1 - 20 of 20 Posts