Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i gave in and did the gloss black roof. Added my custom LED smoke taillights and my next mod comes this weekend :D

Car Tire Mid-size car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Car Mid-size car Vehicle Automotive design

Vehicle Trunk Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Mid-size car

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A few more pics

Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design Personal luxury car

Vehicle Automotive design Luxury vehicle Car Transport

Car Mid-size car Vehicle Automotive design Rim

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the smoked lights, look great. With the Photoshoot pic IF the red explorer wasn't there it would have been better since the red sticks out too much in that one pic, the second one there were too many people... else wise looking good
these pics aren't photo shopped lol i was at a car meet on a airstrip runway.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
??? I said "photoshoot" and not "photoshop" :confused:
LMAO!!! totally read that wrong sorry doing like 20 things at once my bad!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Love the roof, 'tis! That is something I have been considering for mine, and now I think it moved up the priority list!

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
Nice job on you car, 'Tis.

I would love to go two tone (red/black) on my car but I have no experience with vinyl wraps. Will be curious to see how yours holds up in the Florida heat.

If I do the power fold mirrors, I will get those in black since red is not an option (do they hate red in Korea or something?)

Also I wish I had a car budget like yours!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Why didn't you "unwrap" the roof since your car is black to begin with? And what's with the old guys in their boxer shorts around the nose of the plane?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Question:
How the front wheels at the turns?
They looked so tucked into the wheel well that don't let you turn the wheel left or right, only go straight.

·
Registered
223 Posts
**** that is one sexy car.. alot of dough poured into that, but it's done proper!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Question:
They looked so tucked into the wheel well that don't let you turn the wheel left or right, only go straight.

I believe she has accuair...aka: she's bagged. I don't think it sits that low all the time, but I'm sure Lilmis will chime in for sure.

Also, good point about un-wrapping the roof. I thought that myself when I first read the roof was wrapped after following her previous thread about wrapping that car :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Why didn't you "unwrap" the roof since your car is black to begin with? And what's with the old guys in their boxer shorts around the nose of the plane?
i did that but i want everything to flow with a wrap and lol no idea it was a car meet on a runway those are people at the meet and it had just poured rain .

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Question:
im on air suspension

1 - 20 of 29 Posts