Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Lego replica, complete with 12 cylinder engine.

Talk about "crumple zones"...

https://youtu.be/ZQdlCQmzUAM
Looks like 12 engines/cylinders....two for each MPH it achieves. Even at 6 MPH the rear view mirror looks to be shaking to the core. What a marvel...should be left for the comic books...:surprise:

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like 12 engines/cylinders....two for each MPH it achieves. Even at 6 MPH the rear view mirror looks to be shaking to the core. What a marvel...should be left for the comic books...:surprise:

Well, when you consider it's made of plastic snap-together pieces, and the engine is also, I'd say it's pretty cool.

I knew I should have left you muted. That's it...back into the black hole...

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Well, when you consider it's made of plastic snap-together pieces, and the engine is also, I'd say it's pretty cool.

I knew I should have left you muted. That's it...back into the black hole...
Hahaha...I needed that.....black hole....LOL

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had a friend who used to work in LEGO USA's model shop, where he worked on things like a full-sized Model T.

Has nothing on this, however...

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
If all that time, energy and money were not a complete waste I might be impressed. I'm watching Battle Bots right now. Much better results for much less time and money. More fun to watch as well.

Back to the black hole for me.....LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
if all that time, energy and money were not a complete waste i might be impressed. I'm watching battle bots right now. Much better results for much less time and money. More fun to watch as well.

Back to the black hole for me.....lol
lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts