Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all, I'm new here and I have a couple questions and instead of littering the fourm I'd thought it would be better for all to have them in the same thread.

I own a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited with the 3rd row seating, I already see the improved springs thread so I question is already answered lol. But I have some more. Is there a OEM or aftermarket front seat armrests? The center console is an uncomfortable plastic to rest on for long trips. Less loaded vehicles I've owned had better center consoles and armrests. Any info would be great on that.

Also, I have 3 lights on in my dash, The ABS, ESC and DBS are always on as well as my Blind spot detector going crazy every time my wife or I drive it. Is this common? This an easy fix? I don't wanna go into the dealer and get hit with a $4,000 bill.

Any help/info on these is greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Hey, I have the exact 2014 XL Limited same as you. I have tried two different armrest support for the center console and I’m very happy with the current one. I’ll see if I can post a pic later on, in regards to those codes popping up on your screen, I do t think there’s much you can do except to get the dealer to fix those issues. Sorry I can’t help you much and hopefully someone else can chime in for some advice. GL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
930 Posts
This is the armrest pad I’m currently using.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That m you for the pad picture, that's just what I'm looking for.

I hate the stealerships but I think you're right. I'll have the bite the bullet.

·
Registered
930 Posts
How high is that thing??
The highest point probably 3” but I had to use some force to pull both strap together so that it clip in below the armrest. The mat’l is some sort of memory foam and it seems to do the trick for me.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Your ABS, ESC and DBS are all linked and it's likely to be a wheel speed sensor. You need to use a good scantool (not OBD2 only) and see what code is stored. The dealer will probably charge a good fee just to scan the system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts