Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a couple of ebay mods.
front spoiler is a technica ez-lip type rubber spoiler. pretty straight forward. I put it on about 2 months ago
Rear spoiler and window spoiler done today. Painted matt black.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Looks good man. If you could paint those calipers the same yellow as the wheel lips, that was set your car off... **** that would look sweet
My thought exactly. Looks great though!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Looks good man. If you could paint those calipers the same yellow as the wheel lips, that was set your car off... **** that would look sweet
I actually have the paint sitting in my garage but for some unknown reason I can't bring myself to paint them. I am not sure if it will look cheap or not. Plus the yellow on the rim is a deeper yellow than the caliper paint so I would have to mix in a little bit of red or orange to get the correct tint. Maybe that is what is stopping me. I also have a dual black stainless steel tip that needs to go on.
I have a bunch of yellow tint film for the front lights too but am hesitant to put that on. We'll see.
Forgot this pic earlier.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Cudz. This is looking good dude!
Your doing a few things I plan on doing to mine too.

Where did you buy the rear wing set from? Those are the ones I want to put on mine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cudz. This is looking good dude!
Your doing a few things I plan on doing to mine too.

Where did you buy the rear wing set from? Those are the ones I want to put on mine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It was from ebay. Cost me $140 with free shipping. The part came in less than a week as it was shipped fedex! They even put a $40 value on the box so you don't get any duty or brokerage fees. They come unpainted but have 3M two way tape.
MD UD Elantra 5th Avante Combo Rear Window Roof Trunk Boot Spoiler Wing 10

·
22,792 Posts
Looks awesome! It'd make a great RCMP stealth vehicle for radar traps! As a police vehicle, it couldn't catch a cold. Use Harley's for the chase vehicles. Just radio the offender's recorded speed up ahead. Whammo! ;)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Looks awesome! It'd make a great RCMP stealth vehicle for radar traps! As a police vehicle, it couldn't catch a cold. Use Harley's for the chase vehicles. Just radio the offender's recorded speed up ahead. Whammo! ;)
All our provincial police have hemi chargers all black or Chev tahoes all black too. They also have new Taurus chase cars.
Even my city cops are driving hemi chargers and some are all black or all grey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts